Sunday, February 2, 2014

Independant Character's 2014 Hobby Progress Challenge

Oh blog, how I have neglected you! Now that I am on the 11th Company Podcast somewhat regularly I say all I have to say over there, and so I do not have to use my blog as a soap box.


So I have commited to the IC's Hobby Progress Challenge and for the army I am going with Dark Eldar. I love the look of the new models and they will go well with my Harliquin themed Eldar army.

I have been meaning to take part in the last couple of HPCs but I never got around to it so I thought I would give it a try. It is my hope that it will help motivate me to paint some models.

The List:

Baron Von Hellion
12 Hellions w/Helliarch
12 Hellions w/Helliarch
10 Scourges
4 Beastmasters
1 Clawed Fiend
4 Razorwing Flocks
5 Khymerae

The list is not a competitive one, just one to paint some models. Also they have it were your first 1000 points have to be a Zone Mortalis army, and they have special rule of what you can, and can't take. For the next 1000 points you can take vehicles and allies so I get to expand more to where I want to go.

2 comments: