Saturday, November 14, 2009

Demonhunters for the Conquest GT


So I am thinking about heading on up to the Conquest GT in Seattle next Jan. I thought I would play my Demon Hunters and this is what I came up with for a list:

HQ

Inquisitor w/Psycannon, Null Rod, Emperor's Tarot, Psychic Hood.

2 Sages

3 Mystics

1 Familiar

3 Warrors w/2 Heavy Bolters, Plasma Cannon

Land Raider



Grey Knight Brother Captain w/Psycannon



Elite
Callidus Assassin



Troops

5 Grey Knights w/2 Psycannons

1 Grey Knight Justicar



5 Grey Knights w/2 Psycannons

1 Grey Knight Justicar



5 Storm Troopers w/2 Melta Guns

Chimera



5 Storm Troopers w/2 Melta Guns

Chimera



Heavy Support

Land Raider

Dreadnought w/TL Lascannon

Dreadnought w/TL Lascannon, Missile Launcher

I prefer a shooting style of Demon Hunters. Lots of TL lascannons, and strength 6 Psycannons.

2 comments:

  1. This is a interesting list. You really do not see many DH or WH armies right now. I think that alone will give you a tactical advantage.
    In my opinion, while this army has a lot of strong shooting in general, for several army builds, it will cause a huge tactical mis-match. Most notably deamons and Eldar with Seer Councils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demonhunters can do a few things that others can’t, and have some interesting wargear that is pretty good.

    But you are still playing with a glorified 25 point marine, and that hurts.

    ReplyDelete