Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back from the dead!


Howdy folks, long time no see!

I have been gone for the holidays and now I am back.

To show you how far I have gone into deep cover I have not read anything about the new Tyranid codex, or have purchased it. Since I am looking to sell my Tyranids because I want to get down to only 5 40k armies, this might be the time to do it, although maybe I will have second thoughts after reading the codex. It is a fully painted army after all.

I have also done something I thought I would never do, and that is sign up for a fantasy league. Even though I own 3 fantasy armies, I have played a total of maybe 10 games about 5 years ago. Don't worry, that is all I will have to say about that.

Next 40k event I have my sights on is the Broadside Bash in LA. I need to work on my list, and I still have a lot of Eldar I need to finish. I thought I would bring the Eldar for a few reasons. The first is that I know them well, they are my best chance at qualifying for Vegas, and it seems like we are getting back to 3rd edition where it is the rise of the MEQs, and it makes since to bring a non-MEQ because you do not want to follow the crowd, but also when the meta-game shifts to killing MEQs, you don't want to be playing one.



2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you up and alive. It has been quite on the Blog-O-Sphere without you causing havoc with your lists and wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with the Meta Shift 100%. Personally i will be playing a Footslog Eldar army this weekend, hope to make you proud.

    ReplyDelete