Saturday, January 28, 2012

A sign you have too much Warhammer part III


I have been writing a couple of posts about how much crap I have. For example I know that I have 10 horrors and I can’t find them. I straitened up my hobby room and still could not locate them. Here is another sign that I have too much stuff, I was on e-bay looking to buy some more horrors, because I have 10 painted horrors and I thought that I had 10 more, but when I looked for my painted horrors I found out that I had 29 horrors that I bought a while ago. 

So I stumbled upon this box of minis while I was looking for a demon prince. 

When I picked it up it weighed a ton. I found my Demon Prince, but one of his arms was missing, and this is what I found in there:

First up:

2 old manticores, an old Cockitrice, a Warmaster Orc Warboss, and a lizardman.


A Night Lord Rhino with Night Lord Back Pack

I found my horrors!!! Hey, there are 20 of them.

Markers and objectives from Adepticon

A warmachine warjack Cryx maybe?

Some Space Wolves

Emperor's Children shoulder pads

Alpha Legion shoulderpads

Seekers of Slaanesh and a Limited Edition Marco Columbo hanging out

Dwarf Golbin Hewer

Keeper of Secrets

Wood Elf horses

Rogue Traitor era chaos terminator
Empire Crossbowman

Bag of Dark Elf bitz

Old Tyranid Lictors






So in the end I have 51 horrors. I am glad that I did not by anymore because that is more than enough!

1 comment:

  1. LOL - I chuckle because this kind of stuff happens to me as well. Wonder if there is some kind of therapy session for it.....

    ReplyDelete