Saturday, August 29, 2009

10 Games of 40k in 7 Days

Well I am back!

After taking some time off and visiting my old stomping grounds of LA, I am back!

On my trip to LA I ended up bring 3 armies with me and I ended up playing more 40k in the past week than I have in a while.

The beginning of my trip was rough since I am a natural procrastinator I did not start packing until Friday night, so I only got about 2 hours of sleep when I woke up on Sat, Aug, 15th at 4:30am and ended up leaving Mesa at about 5:45am and had to haul butt to make it to GMI games to get the their RTT that began at 11:00am. It is a 5 hour drive and I just barely made it and got to play in 3 fun games with 2000 points of my combination of Word Bearers/Thousand Sons. I ended up winning all 3 games and taking first place.

Then on Thursday I headed on over to Santa Monica to play a game with Ryan "Shep" Shepard, He posts a lot of batreps over on Dakka and we became acquainted when we played at the Las Vegas GT last year.

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/218013.page

I played my Eldar and pulled out a win.

And then last weekend I played in the SoCal slaughter with 3 games on Sat in a doubles event with my Partner Hulksmash from the Dakka boards with my SoB, and then 3 games on Sun. in a regular RTT again with my Eldar. Batreps should be up this weekend.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment