Sunday, August 9, 2009

An introduction

Hello everyone! This is the beginning of my blog. I see how 40k blogging is becoming a trend, and I thought I would post my tips, tricks, tactics and other ideas I have about 40k.

I will try to keep it updated as much as I can with posting every now and then. I have a lot of ideas for future articles like how to place objectives, building a good all-around tournament army and other thoughts that I have.

I will also update it with the armies I am about to build for tournament play, from the theory behind the lists to the modeling aspect.

I am a tournament player, so keep in mind that this blog with come at 40k from that angle.

I would also like to say that writing is not my forte and I hope you put up with my questionable writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment