Sunday, August 1, 2010

First after Bolscon thought:

I will post a lot more about BolsCon…er War Games Con and here is one thing that should have been apparent to me a long time ago…


 

Re-rolls are everything.


 

Chaos really does not get any do-over's, except for Warptime, so it was a shock to me when I played Space Wolves on Friday in the team tournament I found out it was like playing Choas on easy mode. With all of these preferred enemies and wolf claws and lot of other things they have going on, it was a hard army.


 

So is it any surprise then that Vulcan Salamanders and Space Wolves did the best this weekend?


 


 

3 comments:

  1. But Black didn't you play in the team tournament with Space Wolves? I hear you did really well... sounded like 2nd overall. Sounds like you've gone to the dark side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have been checking out my Space Wolf army. No on can accuse me of jumping on the bandwagon with all of my second edition models.

    Hey, you still have that land raider?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Blackmoor are you going to make battle reports or post your list? Just curious because I always enjoy them and I like your unorthodox lists.

    ReplyDelete